Leopard is a Trend that has never left us, but especially right know you see it everywhere. I chose a Skirt for this purpose because I believe is a piece which the most Women are afraid to go wrong.
The first thing you should consider is the material. A cheap Fabric will just look cheap. Choose something more structured that won´t cling to your body. The length is very important too, not more than two fingers above the knees. Don´t wear a spaghetti strap or a very tight Top with a Leopard Skirt. And don't reveal too much cleavage.
The secret about wearing it well without looking tasteless is not showing to much skin.
Another issue with a Leopard print is probably putting it together with other prints and colours. Therefore, I prepared some examples of how far you can go with mixing your skirt to the rest of wardrobe.
1. Leopard print can go pretty much with every colour, but if you want to stay simple, pair it with a plain black top:
2. Another choice is wearing it with a jeans shirt for a more casual and current look:
3. If you are a starter at mixing prints and want to play safe, wear it with stripes:
4. Another option is wearing a floral top. I chose blue but could be almost any other colour you like.
5. Polka Dots can be also very flattering with leopard print:
6. If you get more courageous try a coloured Polka dot top with your leopard skirt:
7. A step forward is mixing leopard with leopard. When you wear a combination of the same Pattern, they should differ on scale. Consider your coloration when choosing the top. You can find leopard print in many different colours this season.
If you are not ready to wear a leopard skirt with another pattern on top, try with accessories like a Leopard belt paired with a floral dress. A leopard flat or sneakers with a dot top. A leopard clutch and a striped shirt and so on. Have fun!
I hope you enjoyed it and it was helpful for you. Share it if you liked it. And send me feedback and comments about how are you mixing your Leopard print garments.